Facebook hired several engineers this week according to the company’s LinkedIn feed. Additionally, according to its Careers page, a removed job listing could mean a big hire in India: Corporate Communications Manager. Other positions now removed from its Careers page include positions in mobile, marketing and a few others.
New hires per LinkedIn and other sources:
- Joe Paley, Engineer - former senior engineering manager – webOS applications at Hewlett-Packard.
- Andrew Prasetyo Jo, Software Engineer - former Karma Scientist at Karma Science.
- Margaret Henkhaus, Advertising Sales – former server/trainer at California Pizza Kitchen.
- Jonathan Medwig, Data Engineer – former automation engineer at National Research Council Canada.
- Sarafina Fornara, Advertising Sales - former human resources administrator at MGA Employee Services Inc.
Prior listings now removed from the Facebook Careers Page:
- Corporate Communications Manager, India (Hyderabad)
- Partner Engineer – Mobile
- Head of Retail, Global Vertical MarketingBusiness Operations, Analyst
- Compensation Consultant
- Sr. Linux Systems Engineer
- Developer Advocate, Mobile
- Partner Engineer, Marketing Solutions (Sao Paulo)
- Partner Engineer, Mobile
- Partner Engineer, Mobile (Tokyo)
- Client Partner (Hyderabad)
- Technology Partner, Sales and Marketing
- Associate, Business Operations, Mid-Market Sales
- Analyst, User Operations, Turkish (Dublin)
Who else is hiring? The Inside Network Job Board presents a survey of current openings at leading companies in the industry.
Article courtesy of Inside Facebook